Saturday 12 May 2012

It's Over

Nur Ain Binti Sabaruddin , i just nak ckp yang i have spend a wonderful 9 months with you , youre just amazing Aynn , and i really love you from the first i started asking you to be mine :) and i admit mmg 1st time nak dpt you susa gile. Tp akhirnye you terime i :) thnk you . First of all i nak congratulate you kerana dah pon move on dgn you punye life , and i just really hope you find a better guy than me . Its maybe very hard for me to forget you , but i appreciate you leaving me , coz i tau everything yang you dah buat kat i akan dpt balasan die tak kire baik ke buruk . All the best in your studies and please , i xnak kalau boleh kite contact lagi , because everytime you contacted me , i feel very weak and started crying . I mmg dah plan yg bile i dah dpt lesen i nak bwk you keluar dinner , i nak ckp dgn parents you because i am ready to meet them and mintak izin diorang utk bwk you keluar on a real date . I i will drive you to a very nice dining place and we have dinner there together maybe i bring you some flowers although people thought it is old fashioned , but as long my love is sincere for you i'll do anything just to have your love . And then i bring you to have desert at your favourite place Tutti Fruitty and i'll bring you to Danga Bay , maybe we have a little walk and take sightseeing over there . And when i have seen you tired already , i'll bring you home and maybe i'll give a kiss on your forehead to show my sincerity in love for you . But it's all gone already , i just wanted to wish to you aynn live long and prosper , thank you very much for your time that you fill my life for the last 9 months .