Saturday 23 July 2011

I'm Sorry Aynn !


Aynn , im trying my best to make my own blog to express my feelings to you . I'm really new in this , Aynn , you know how much i love you , care bout you , you were the best thing that ever happen to me Aynn . You really open my eyes to a new world as i have been alone for almost 4 months . You treat me like you ever met me forever . Aynn , i really need you to know bout the girl , i have nothing at all to do with her . Once we started 'C' i left her for you , only you Aynn . As i told you before , i would do anything for you Aynn . You love me , care bout me , took good care of me . But , i dissapointed you , i should have tell you earlier bout that girl . Please Aynn , i want us to be happy again . I hate myself for doing this to you . I lie to you . i syg you sgtt Aynn . Forgive me once again . ILYSM ! Please Aynn , i janji , this will never happen again  :'(