Tuesday 26 July 2011

I Still Love Youu Aynn




Today , i just received a text from you , i dont know whether to reply or not . Im too hurt Aynn , i try to forget you but i cant , seriously i cant , you may think that im a sweettalkkerr , im not . Sincerely , deep down in my heart i love you so much . Aynn , i need you back in my life , maybe in school i seems okay . yea i can get my mind off when in school , but sometimes i were thinking of you Aynn. Even though , i have apologize to you several times , but it seems like i still have this feeling that you were still mad at me , Aynn , listen to me carefully . You were the best thing that happen in my life . No one can ever replace you , you were you , thats it , fullstop . I really need you back . I left everything just for you . I even dont usually talk to my bestfriend as usually i do when we were close together. She said " I've Changed" . Yes , ive changed , and its all becoz of you Aynn. I'm sorry that i have to end the conversation between us just now when we were texting , its too hurt for me to even text to you . You never broke my heart , only i have dissapointed you . Please Aynn , give me another chance to turn over a new leaf.